1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a standard popover pan, mini popover pan, or 12-cup muffin pan.
2) To make the muffins: Combine the eggs, honey, oil, sugar, and coconut flavor, stirring until smooth.
3) Add the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
4) Stir in the zucchini and coconut.
5) Scoop the batter into the wells of the pan: 1/2 cup for a popover pan, 2 tablespoons for a mini popover, and 1/4 cup for a muffin pan.
6) Bake for 24 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of one muffin comes out clean.
7) Remove from the oven, cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
8) To make the glaze: Sift together the dry ingredients; mix in the milk.
9) Dunk the top of each muffin into the glaze, and sprinkle with toasted coconut, if desired.
Yield: 6 jumbo muffins; or 12 standard muffins; or 16 to 18 small muffins.