- Hands-on time:
- 20 mins. to 20 mins.
- Baking time:
- 60 mins. to 60 mins.
- Total time:
- 2 hrs 45 mins. to 2 hrs 45 mins.
- 1 loaf
Tired of your gluten free bread failing in your bread machine? Are you ready for a soft, healthy loaf of gluten free bread that only involves one pan? The Zojirushi Virtuoso is here with an exclusive setting for your favorite gluten-free recipes. Enjoy this bread, studded with nutritious flax seeds, as an accompaniment to your usual sandwich toppings; or simply toasted and dressed with creamy butter.
- 1) Place all the liquid ingredients (milk, eggs, vinegar, oil, and honey) into the bucket of your Zojirushi Virtuoso.
- 2) Place all the dry ingredients on top; there's no need to stir.
- 3) Choose the gluten-free setting on the machine, and the desired crust setting; press start.
- 4) When the cycle is finished and the bread is done, turn it out of the pan onto a rack to cool.
- Yield: 1 loaf.