Almond Filled Sweet Bread Mix
Better than the best bakery sweet roll. Swirled almond sweet bread, hot from the oven, is a buttery, tasty treat. Easy to make, delicious to eat. Shape and bake on a cookie sheet.
What you get
This mix comes complete with King Arthur sweet bread, toasted almond filling, & almond glaze mixes. Kit makes one large sweet bread
Test kitchen tips
Visit our tips page for this and other fine mixes.
To make individual almond sweet bread buns:
Prepare the dough and filling according to package instructions.
- Cut the rolled log into 12 equal pieces (rather than forming a ring).
- Place the slices in paper-lined muffin cups.
- Let the buns rise for 1 ˝ hours, or until they’re quite puffy.
- Bake the buns in a preheated 350⁰F oven for 28 to 30 minutes, until they’re starting to brown.
- Glaze according to package instructions.