Discover the secret that butter-lovers everywhere know. Traditional water-sealed stoneware butter-keeper is a preserver. Keeps one 4-ounce stick of butter fresh and soft, ready for spreading. A perfect partner for your k.a.f. Sourdough crock on the counter.
What you get
Stoneware butter keeper with hollow lid and base. 3¾" x 3½" Glazed inside and out.
Care & storage
Instructions for use:
- Pack 1 stick of butter into the well in the underside of the butter keeper's cover.
- Add about 1" cold water to the base.
- Place the lid into the base; the butter is now sealed from air by the water.
- Leave butter keeper out on your counter or table for fresh, spreadable butter.
- For best results, change the water in the keeper every 3 days.