Here's the best candy thermometer we've ever used and it's value-priced!
- Stainless steel thermometer registers from 90°F to 400° (30°C to 210°C).
- Five candy stages are clearly marked: thread, soft ball, hard ball, soft crack, and hard crack. Mark for optimum deep frying, too.
- Pot clip positions thermometer right where you want it.
- Handle is insulated, for comfort and safety.
- Folded bottom edge provides a rest, and protects thermometer bulb from hitting the bottom of the pan.
- Value priced!
What you get
Stainless steel thermometer registers from 90°F to 400° (30°C to 210°C). 12" overall.
Care & storage
Caroline from Athens, Georgia
Fiona from New Jersey
Yi from Sayreville, NJ
Barbara from San Antonio, TX
Lora from Wisconsin
Kenneth from Greenville, MS
username from location