Cinnamon Streusel Coffeecake Mix
This cake is EASY, delicious–and homemade! Boxed cake mix? King Arthur redefines the term with this premium cinnamon streusel coffeecake kit. Tender, tasty, and layered with rich cinnamon-sugar filling, this coffeecake will take your breakfast or brunch baking to new heights – literally!
- Made with select ingredients, including sour cream, and premium Vietnamese cinnamon.
- Beautifully packaged, perfect for a hostess or shower gift basket.
What you get
Cinnamon-streusel coffeecake kit includes cake mix, and streusel filling/topping mix. Serves 10 to 12.
Test kitchen tips
High Altitude Instructions: Preheat the oven to 360°F. For the filling: add 1 to 2 extra tablespoons water as needed. For the cake: Whisk together the dry mix with the additional flour and Instant ClearJel if using; then proceed with the package directions as written using the adjusted amounts below. Check for doneness 5 minutes sooner than lowest bake time given on package.
- 3500 to 5000 feet: Streusel: add 1 teaspoon Instant ClearJel to Streusel Mix. Cake: Use 2 large and 1 extra-large egg. Whisk 1 tablespoon flour and 1 teaspoon Instant Clearjel into the cake mix. Add 1 tablespoon additional milk.
- 5000 to 7000 feet: Streusel: add 2 teaspoons Instant ClearJel to Streusel Mix. Cake: Use 1 large and 2 extra-large eggs. Whisk 2 tablespoons flour and 1 tablespoon Instant ClearJel to the cake mix. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons additional milk.
- 7000 to 9500 feet: Streusel: Add 1 tablespoon Instant ClearJel to Streusel mix. Cake: Use 1 large and 2 extra-large eggs. Whisk ¼ cup flour and 2 tablespoons Instant ClearJel to the cake mix. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons additional milk.