Cranberry-Orange Quick Bread Mix and Pan Set
Now it's easy to make fresh, hot muffins! Savor the wonderful flavor of our convenient mixes...
- Just add milk, egg, and oil or melted butter.
- Stir & spoon into your stoneware tea loaf pan.
- Simple enough for beginning bakers to enjoy
Shave about 25% off the time needed to bake a typical 1-hour quick bread with this longer, slimmer pan. Playing card-sized slices are much more diet-friendly than traditional full-sized, perfect for a teatime snack. Plus stoneware keeps your oven-fresh quick bread warm at the table longer.
What you get
Tender, moist muffins & quick bread - in a flash! Complete with the time saving tea loaf pan.
- Mix yields 12 muffins or one 9" x 5" quickbread.
- Stoneware tea loaf pan measures 12" x 4" x 2½" pan holds the equivalent of a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
Care & storage
Store cool & dry 9 months
Tea loaf pan is dishwasher-safe.