Early Spring 2013 Baking Sheet
- Breakfast: Porridge
- Cookies and Bars: Coconut Biscotti, Corn Chip Crackers, Girl Scout Cookies
- Desserts: Dumplings with Rhubarb Sauce, Maple Corn Bread Pudding
- Entrees: Chicken and Leek Thatch, Ricotta Gnudi
- Gluten-Free: Blitz Puff Pastry, Chicken and Leek Thatch, Porridge
- Pie and Pastry: Cannoli Avanzare, Gluten-Free Blitz Puff Pastry, Lemon Sponge
- Quickbreads: Lowfat Fruit and Bran Muffins, Pear Bread
- Sandwiches and Savory Sides: Reuben
- Yeast Breads: Hard Rolls
- Bread Machine: Pear Brie Onion Flatbread, Rye
- More Information Online: Features Wild Mushroom Sauce, KAF Guaranteed Cornbread, Now or Later Pizza Dough on our Early Spring Newsletter page.
What you get
The Baking Sheet written by Susan Reid, Gwen Cook, and Robyn Sargent. Inside you’ll find a wide array of seasonally themed recipes. From sweet to savory, these recipes are a terrific addition to any table.
Volume XXIV, No. 2 2013
Color, 8˝ by 11 format, 24 pages
Comes three-hole punched for easy archiving.