One fondue set for cheese, one for chocolate? No need, with this beautifully crafted stoneware fondue pot.
Emile Henry's flame-top fondue pot handles the high heat needed for mixing and melting ingredients – cheese and wine, or chocolate and cream – then retains heat to keep fondue smooth, warm, and “dippable” at the table.
What you get
- Pot is Artisanally-made in France, from Burgundy clay.
- 3˝”-deep pot doubles as a wonderful stovetop soup crock of oven casserole pan, too.
- Generous 2.6 quart capacity.
- Sturdy metal stand supports pot, and holds burer to keep fondue warm at the table.
- Includes recipe booklet, and six fondue forks. Gel fuel not included.
- 10-year warranty.
- BPA free.
Care & storage
Oven-, freezer-, rangetop-, microwave-, grill-, and dishwasher-safe.
Please note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer and will take 10 to 14 business days for delivery. Delivery requires a physical address within the lower 48 states. This item will be shipped separately. Expedited shipping is not available.