French Kiss Cookie Mix
- Acclaimed pastry chef, TVFN star, author, and chocolatier
Jacques Torres–"Mr. Chocolate"– and the King Arthur bakers collaborated to develop this fabulous, easy mix.
- Cookies feature our good King Arthur unbleached flour and top-quality Belgian chocolate.
- Makes 14 to 16 aromatic vanilla cookies laced with melted chocolate swirls.
What you get
We make the mix… YOU make the magic! When the world’s best chocolate and the world’s best flour come together, the results are magical. Jacques Torres Chocolate and King Arthur Flour join forces to create this incredibly rich, decadent chocolate swirl cookie mix.
Test kitchen tips
High Altitude Instructions: Use an extra large instead of the large egg. Keep oven temperature at 375°F. Decrease baking time by 2 minutes. For chewier cookies, add 1 to 2 tablespoons corn syrup to the batter.
- 3500 to 5000 feet: Add 1 to 2 tablespoons more water.
- 5000 to 7000 feet: Add 2 tablespoons more water.
- 7000 to 9500 feet: Add ¼ cup water.