Gluten-Free Muffin Mix
We've done the shopping and measuring for you. Just whisk in butter or oil, 3 eggs, milk, and your own favorite add-ins: blueberries, chocolate chips, dried cranberries, whatever you love in a muffin. Or simply enjoy these tender muffins as is.
Another benefit: we’ve worked hard to ensure that muffins made from our mix will stay fresher longer than muffins made from other mixes.
What you get
The best gluten-free muffins you'll ever bake, in an easy to use mix. 1 pound mix makes 12 delicious muffins.
- Certified Gluten-Free™ by the non-profit Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO), a program of the Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG®).
Test kitchen tips
To make in a loaf pan:
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 9”x5” loaf pan.
- Prepare mix as directed, adding up to 1 1/2 cups of fruit, nuts or chips if desired. Extra spice,lemon or orange zest add a nice touch as well.
- Pour into loaf pan and allow to rest 10 minutes.
- Bake for 55 to 65 minutes, tenting loaf at 45 minutes, until an interior temperature of at least 200 F.
- Allow the loaf to cool for 10 minutes in pan before turning onto a rack to finish cooling.
To make pumpkin muffins: Stir 1½ to 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice into the dry mix (or substitute 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon + ¼ teaspoon ground cloves + ¼ teaspoon ground ginger for the pumpkin pie spice). Prepare the mix as instructed, replacing the milk with one 15-ounce can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling). Bake pumpkin muffins for 20 to 24 minutes. Alternatively, pour the batter into a lightly greased 9” x 5” loaf pan, and bake pumpkin bread in a preheated 350°F oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.