Golden Apricot Cream Cheese Muffin & Quick Bread Mix
- From bowl to table in under 30 minutes.
- Made with King Arthur Flour.
- Just add milk, egg, and oil or melted butter
- Stir & spoon into your muffin (or quick bread) pan
- Simple enough for beginning bakers to enjoy
What you get
Rich-tasting and tender from the cream cheese, featuring the piquant-sweet flavor of dried apricots. Yields 12 muffins or one 9" x 5" quickbread
Care & storage
Store cool & dry 9 months.
C. DeMore from Colorado (9000 feet)
inknk from Louisiana
Raymond Caefer from Cape Cod
Kay from San Antonio, TX
Andrea S Freedman from Willow Grove
Michelle G. from San Angelo, Texas
oldgal from Chicago
username from location