Half-Size Bundt Pan
- Minneapolis’ family-owned NordicWare company manufactures this pan right here in the USA.
- Durable cast aluminum offers superior baking performance.
- Heat-reflective silver exterior prevents over-browning of the crust.
- Distinctive gold-tinted, non-stick interior means cakes release absolutely intact: no sticking, no crumbling. And cleanup? A piece of cake.
- NordicWare calls this pan a 6-cup Bundt pan; it's ideal for recipes calling for that size pan, and it does hold 6 cups, right to the brim (think Jell-O salads). Its actual bakeable capacity is 3 to 4 1/2 cups. A typical Bundt cake or sheet/layer cake recipe (one that makes two round layers or a 9" x 13” cake) will fill TWO of these pans.
What you get
Here it is, the one and only Original Bundt Pan — now in a half-size version, perfect for gift cakes and smaller families. Pan is 7” dia. x 3 ¼” H (9” dia., including handles).
Made in the USA. Limited lifetime guarantee.
Mary from Oregon
Pat from Texas
Barbara from Livingston, MT
Mary from Wisconsin
Donna from Michigan
William Crispin from Wilmington, MA
soverstreet85 from Dawsonville, GA
Georgie from Mississippi
username from location