- You only needed 2 tablespoons of cilantro for the guacamole, and now you have way, WAY too much. Keep the remainder fresh in the fridge while you decide what to do with it.
- Herb stems rest in a water well, while leaves stay dry within plastic canister.
- Suspended tray pulls up for simple access, and lifts out for easy cleaning.
- Great for asparagus, too.
- Container fits neatly on the refrigerator door.
What you get
Keep herbs fresh in the fridge for weeks, not days? You bet! 9½" tall x 4¾" diameter.
Care & storage
Disassembles easily for cleanup. Hand-wash, please.