Holiday 2013 Baking Sheet
- Appetizers: Chicken Tartlets, Stuffed Cornbread Aebleskivers
- Cake: More-Fruit-Than-Cake; Carrot, Orange, and Olive Oil
- Candy: Almond Brittle w/ Rum Ganache, Butterscotch, Fudge, Date Nut Balls
- Cookies: Chocolate Malt, Espresso Chocolate-Chip Shortbread, Filled Gingerbread w/ Cream Cheese, Fraya Berg’s Biscotti, Orange Cardamom, Orange Walnut Bars, Pumpkin Biscotti, Vegan Molasses Ginger
- Gluten-Free: Carrot and Cream Cheese Muffins, Date Nut Balls, Almond Brittle w/ Rum Ganache, Butterscotch Fudge
- Pastry: Apple Challah Doughnuts
- Savory Side Dishes: Sweet Potato Biscuit Casserole
- Quickbreads and Muffins: Carrot and Cream Cheese Muffins (GF), Cranberry Pistachio, Rosemary Cheddar Bread. Steamed Harvest Bread
- Yeast Breads and Rolls: Amish Dinner Rolls, Apricot-Almond Sweet Bread, Fruitcake Doughnuts, New England Thanksgiving Bread, Potato Flatbread Pizza w/ Mushroom Onion Topping, Prosciutto Party Bread, Swedish Limpa
What you get
The Baking Sheet written by Susan Reid, Gwen Cook, Julie Christopher, and Robyn Sargent.
Inside you’ll find a wide array of seasonally themed recipes. From sweet to savory, these recipes are a terrific addition to any table.
Volume XXIV, No. 4, 2013
Color, 8 1/2 by 11 format, 32 pages
Comes three-hole punched for easy archiving.