King Arthur Flour 12" Maple Rolling Pin And Mat Set
Sprinkle with a light coating of flour (or spray with oil), and roll easily; no more stuck-to-the-counter issues. Circles make it simple to roll a perfectly round, perfectly sized pie crust. And cleanup? No more chasing bits of stray dough and drifts of flour around the counter. Just pick up the mat, shake it out, rinse, and you’re done.
What you get
Solid rock maple, handcrafted in Vermont, makes this rolling pin beautiful and tough.
- Steel ball bearings make rolling fantastically smooth and effortless.
- Customized red handles accent this essential tool for home bakers and professionals.
- 12" x 2 3/4" barrel; 21” overall length (with handles).
- Lifetime guarantee.
Don’t roll pie crust or bread dough on your countertop, when you can roll on this non-stick, easy-clean mat.
- A Baker’s Catalogue exclusive!
- Made of silicone — no sticking, no tearing, no mess!
- Great for rolling out pie crust, bread dough, pizza... Or for shaping buns, braids, turnovers, and other creations.
- Allows you to roll dough to size, without a ruler.
- Includes measured circles for rolling pie dough, from 4" to 14".
- Also features measurements along three edges of mat.
- When you're done rolling, just pick up the mat, shake excess flour into the trash can, and rinse – no messy counter to scrape and wipe down.
- 18" x 24 1/2".
- Note: This mat isn't designed to be used with sharp cutters, pizza wheels, or knives. If you're rolling and cutting cookies or biscuits, plastic cutters are preferred; and press GENTLY, so as not to score the surface.
Care & storage
Hand wash rolling pin and dry thoroughly before storing.