Lemon Oil - 5 oz.
- Use as you would fresh rind to flavor muffins, breads, pastries and pies.
- ¼ teaspoon is the approximate equivalent of 1 tablespoon grated rind.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- 5-ounce bottle (about 125 uses).
- Good for removing sticky price tags and labels from glass, too.
What you get
5-ounce bottle (about 125 uses) of lemon oil.
Cheryl from Colorado
Lorraine Brandt from Brewster NY
Shirley Hovis from Kiong City, CA
Charlotte McDowell from Cimcd@ aol.com
Jodi from LI , NY
Julie N. from Zionsville, IN
Bob Morton from New Hambshire
Lyn from Lancaster, PA
username from location