Lime Oil 1 oz.
- No more scraped knuckles and dessicated, rind-less limes!
- Use as you would fresh rind to flavor muffins, breads, pastries and pies.
- ¼ teaspoon is the approximate equivalent of 1 tablespoon grated rind.
What you get
Lime oil is a remarkably intense essence squeezed from the rind of fresh limes; there's no oil added, just all-natural fruit flavor.
- 1-ounce bottle (about 25 uses).
- 5-ounce bottle (about 125 uses).
Care & storage
Refrigerate after opening.
Mary from Wisconsin
Krafty Karol from Milford, MI/Deerfield Beach, FL
VC from Richmond, VA
M Prinke from Elgin, IL
Terrie from Burlingame, CA
username from location