Maple Cornbread Mix - 15 oz.
Golden tender cornbread with the sweet perfume of maple. A taste of old New England.
What you get
15-ounce package of maple cornbread mix.
Care & storage
Store cool and dry for one year.
Test kitchen tips
Cornbread isn’t just an accompaniment to chili anymore. It can be dressed up to go with most any dish. Try any of our mix-in combinations below, or experiment with some of your own.
Corn and Scallion
- ½ cup (2 ounces) fresh/cooked or frozen/thawed corn kernels
- ½ cup (about 1½ ounces) chopped scallions (3 or 4 scallions, white and green part)
Bacon, Cheddar and Chive
- ¼ cup (4 ounces) cooked, crumbled bacon
- ¾ cup (3 ounces) grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- ½ cup (2½ ounces) dried cranberries
- ½ cup (2 ounces) chopped walnuts
- Gently fold any mix-ins into the prepared cornbread mix.
- Transfer the batter to a greased muffin pan, a cornstick pan, or an 8” square baking pan.
- Bake according to package instructions.
Yield: 12 muffins, 18 cornsticks, 8” square pan
Visit our tips page for this and other fine mixes.
Made in the USA.