New England Hot Dog Bun Pan
- USA Pans is family-owned and committed to the highest standards of innovation, quality, and durability. Their pans have been used for decades by professional bakers; now they’re available to home bakers like you.
- This heavy-duty bun pan features rolled edges with internal steel wires, for extra strength and good grippability.
- Pan is coated with Americoat, a proprietary silicone coating that provides a clear, non-stick, environmentally friendly, non-toxic baking surface, specially formulated for superior baking.
- Spread buns with butter and heat on grill or griddle for an extra-special treat.
- Or make cake "buns" filled with whipped cream and fruit. Or corn dogs – without the deep-frying!
What you get
A better bun pan – made in the USA. Eco-friendly pans are manufactured from a mix of 65% recycled steel for strength and durability, and aluminum for superior conductivity. 15˝" x 6˝" pan makes 10 buns you can slit vertically, great for hot dogs, chicken or egg salad, and lobster salad.
Care & storage
- This pan cleans up easily by just hand-rinsing in hot soapy water; dishwasher isn't necessary, nor advised. Try it to see the difference professional quality makes in all your baking.
- Maximum recommended baking temperature: 450°F.
Test kitchen tips
Follow our step-by-step photos for using this pan to make both hot dog buns, and cream-filled chocolate cake buns at our blog, Baking Banter.
Made in the USA. Limited lifetime guarantee.