Nutrimill Harvest Grain Mill
Easy to grind your own. Freshly ground grain tastes great, and provides nutritional benefits absent in flour that’s been sitting awhile. And it’s easy to grind your own with Nutrimill, the best electric grain mill we tested. Has a natural handcrafted beechwood housing that will look stunning in your kitchen. Made from wood, metal, and ceramic. Variable texture settings will handle everything from super fine pastry flour up to cracked grain. Innovative cooling system keeps grain cool as it grinds, protecting nutrients. Cooler milling also protects mill's motor.
What you get
- Offers continuous grinding with just the flip of a switch.
- Grinds from super-fine (finest we tested) to coarse; 400% range of grind adjustment is 10 times greater than other mills.
- 1 to 1 milling ratio: 1 hopper of grain = 1 cup of flour.
- Surgical stainless steel micro-burst milling heads grind wheat, rye, oat groats, spelt, barley, quinoa, millet, triticale, buckwheat, rice, split peas, popcorn, sorghum, dried beans (not coffee), dried lentils, dried sweet corn, kamut, soybeans, and chickpeas.
- 13¼” x 6” x 6¼”.
- Large hopper holds 2.2 pounds of grain.
- CSA certified, USA and Canada.
- 5-year manufacturer warranty.
- Made in Germany.
Test kitchen tips
Our test kitchen bakers liked the consistency of the pastry flour milled from this machine. They found that it grinds a bit slower than the other mill stored in the kitchen, but felt it was well worth the extra time.
Please note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer and will take 7 to 10 business days for delivery. Delivery requires a physical address within the lower 48 states. This item will be shipped separately. Expedited shipping is not available.