Pain de Mie Pan (Pullman Loaf Pan) - 13"
- At last! A pain de mie pan, perfect for your favorite standard yeast bread recipe.
- A Baker's Catalogue exclusive!
- Pan is coated with Americoat, a clear, non-stick, non-toxic, environmentally friendly coating that is specially formulated for superior baking.
- The unique corrugated surface provides air circulation all around, for better browning, more even baking, and perfect release.
- Try it to see the difference professional quality makes in all your baking.
What you get
This eco-friendly and easy to clean pan is manufactured from a mix of 65% recycled steel for strength and durability, and aluminum for superior conductivity.
- Lidded 9” x 4” x 4”-deep lidded pain de mie pan (pullman loaf pan)
Pan is ideal for yeast loaves with fine-grained texture, and perfectly square corners. Think grilled cheese, French toast, cinnamon toast, hors d’oeuvres…
- Lidded 13” x 4” x 4”-deep pain de mie pan (pullman loaf pan)
Pan is ideal for yeast loaves with fine-grained texture, and perfectly square corners. Think grilled cheese, French toast, cinnamon toast, hors d’oeuvres.
Care & storage
- Maximum recommended baking temperature: 450°F.
- Pan cleans up easily by just hand-rinsing in hot soapy water; dishwasher isn't necessary, nor advised.
Made in the USA. Limited lifetime guarantee.
Sally from MN
Maviris from Boston
Wendy from Texas
June Cook from Fairbanks, Alaska, USA
username from location