Pizza Baking Stone
For the absolutely crispiest crust. Do you have a stone oven? We don’t. But we make “stone oven” pizzas, flatbreads, and hearth breads with this pizza making stone. Brick-oven baking stone absorbs the oven’s heat, then transfers it to bread for evenly crispy pizza crusts.
What you get
- Measurements: ˝" x 14˝" x 16˝".
- Brick-oven baking stone absorbs the oven’s heat, then transfers it to bread.
- No more soggy centers! Specially engineered Heat Core centers concentrate heat in the middle of the stone for evenly crispy crusts.
- Moisture disperses out through the crust, making terrific, light-textured breads and pizzas with an incredible crackly-crunchy crust.
- Handmade in America, for total control over both the clay from which it’s made, and the firing process.
- FDA-approved for food safety.
- Fired to well over 2,000°F for many hours, producing a unique product. This manufacturer holds the original patent for “pizza stone;” it’s often imitated, but never equaled.
Care & storage
- Keep in your oven full time.
- Oven and grill safe to 2000° F
- Lifetime warranty for any defects that occur during normal and correct use of the stone.
Test kitchen tips
Cook's Illustrated Top Choice! "We tested 10 baking stones and came to prefer a fairly large one (16 by 14 inches is ideal) with smooth edges. The Baker's Catalogue Baking Stone's moderate weight and ample size make it our favorite."
Please note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer and will take 7 to 10 business days for delivery. Delivery requires a physical address within the lower 48 states. For other locations, please call for a shipping quote. This item will be shipped separately. Expedited shipping is not available.