Silicone Pans Large
- Simply place flexible, lightly greased cups on a pan; add about ½-cup batter for large muffin cups and ¼-cup batter for standard sized cups ; bake, and turn out flawless muffins, every time.
- Ideal for "personal-sized," individual-serving cakes, too.
- Cups stack nicely for storage.
What you get
Here’s an easy, storage-friendly way to make muffins.
- Standard sized silicone muffin cups bake 2½” across. Set of six assorted fun colors.
- Large sized silicone muffin cups bake double-sized muffins, a full 3½” across. Set of six assorted fun colors.
Care & storage
Oven- and dishwasher-safe.