Sonoma Syrup White Ginger Syrup - 12.7 oz.
- Light-gold syrup is cane sugar and water infused with 100% Hawaiian fresh ginger, and a touch of vanilla.
- Use in Asian stir-fries; drizzle atop spice cake or gingerbread; or add to seltzer for the best homemade ginger ale ever!
- Brush on ribs and grill for a sweet-hot, instant barbecue sauce.
- From Sonoma Syrup Company, a small California company producing handcrafted American specialty syrups.
- No preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
What you get
This peppery-sweet ginger syrup is made from young, tender white ginger (a.k.a. spring ginger), first of the season. 12.7 oz. bottle.
carole toso from modesto
Rosemaria Memoli from Bloomfield CT
username from location