Square Storage Containers - 6 & 12 Quart
- 6-quart container is the perfect size for 5 pounds of flour; 12-quart container holds 10 pounds of flour nicely.
- Markings on side let you see exactly how much you have left.
- Great for all kinds of bulk ingredients (including your cookie cutter collection!).
- Save pantry space by stacking multiple containers.
- These containers are also perfect for a no-knead yeast dough recipe using 6-7 cups of flour (6-quart container); of 12-14 cups of flour (12-quart container). Stir together ingredients right in the container; snap on the lid; let rise, and refrigerate for up to 7 days, using portions of dough to bake bread as desired.
What you get
Buy this handy pair of lidded, stackable storage containers in our two most popular sizes. BPA free.
6-quart dimensions: 8" x 8" x 7" deep.
12-quart dimensions: 10" x 10" x 8.5" deep.
Care & storage