Stoneware 10" X 10" Pan
- This is a pan size you don’t often see: and it’s the PERFECT size for a typical yeast roll recipe.
- Never mind trying to space buns evenly in a 9” x 13” pan; this square pan makes the job a no-brainer.
- Even spacing will produce nicely shaped buns.
- Stoneware bakes gently, perfect for sweet buns.
- Keeps rolls warm at the table, too.
- Handles afford a solid grip; no chance of your potholder or mitt plunging into a baked bun.
- Pan is also the perfect “in-between” size when your 9” x 9” brownie pan makes brownies too thick, and the 9” x 13” pan makes ’em too thin.
What you get
Use this unique 10”-square pan to bake perfectly shaped cinnamon rolls, sticky buns, or dinner rolls, or a “just the right thickness” pan of brownies.
Care & storage
Oven-, microwave-, freezer-, and dishwasher-safe.
Beth W. Smith from Leesville, SC
Mary from Connecticut
Carol from Hiawassee
Linda M from Port Orange FL
Richard J Mc Mullen from West Hartford
VirtualRees from Middlebury, IN
William M. C. from Mississippi
Renee from North Carolina
Renee from NC
username from location