Texas Muffin Pan
- For larger than life muffins that will create a breakfast fit for a king, we’ve got the perfect pan for the job.
- Uses large muffin papers.
- USA Pans, a family-owned company known for decades as a manufacturer of premiere professional bakeware, has joined King Arthur to bring our combined expertise to home bakers. Our line of heavy duty pans are unsurpassed in quality, durability and innovative design.
- Pan is coated with Americoat, a clear, non-stick, non-toxic, environmentally friendly coating that is specially formulated for superior baking.
- The unique corrugated surface provides air circulation all around, for better browning, more even baking, and perfect release.
- Try it to see the difference professional quality makes in all your baking.
What you get
Muffin pan is 11” x 15¾” overall, with wide rims at each end for gripping. Each of the 6 wells is 3½” across and 1¾”; bakeable capacity of the cups is ⅔ cup. This eco- friendly and easy to clean pan is manufactured from a mix of 65% recycled steel for strength and durability, and aluminum for superior conductivity. Made in the USA.
Care & storage
On top of all that, pan cleans up easily by just hand-rinsing in hot soapy water; dishwasher isn't necessary, nor advised. Maximum recommended baking temperature: 450°F.
Made in the USA. Limited lifetime guarantee.