The Baking Sheet: 1990 to 1999
- Our newsletter features wonderful recipes, stories, and answers to baking questions.
- See how The Baking Sheet has evolved from its very earliest days (128 subscribers) through the years.
- You’ll find 1,549 recipes – wow! – from a host of fabulous bakers: PJ Hamel, Brinna Sands, Robin Rice, Betsy Oppenneer, Maggie Glezer, Ali Scheier, Jane Ackerman, Marcy Goldman, Sue Gray, Robyn Sargent, many King Arthur employees and, of course, our readers.
- Brinna and PJ write at length about sweeteners, types of yeast, artisan bread techniques, which flour to use, and many other subjects that can make you a better baker.
- Don’t miss this vital addition to your collection.
- Note: this CD is viewable on your computer equipped with a CD drive or DVD drive. It won't play on your TV set; and it's visual, not audio, so won't play in your stereo system or car's CD player.
What you get
At last! Every issue of The Baking Sheet's first 10 years is now available in searchable PDF format on this CD.
SLS from Carbondale, IL
elizabeth from SW Ohio
Mary from Reno, NV
Ruth from Lubbock, Texas
username from location