The Baking Sheet, Autumn 2009
- Cakes: Amy’s Chocolate, Caramel, Grandma’s Molasses Pound, Peanut Butter Whoopies, Texas Hospitality.
- Cookies: Butterschotch Apple-Oatmeal, Dutch Chews, Hoosier Peanut Bars, Whole-Grain Soft Molasses.
- Desserts: Indian Pudding. Raisin Apple-cobbler.
- Pastry: Pear and Cherry Kuchen, Applesauce Doughnuts.
- Savory side Dishes: Three-Mushroom Casserole, Blue Cheese-Bacon Bread.
- Quickbreads: Banana Bread, Cornmeal Bars, Molasses Muffins, Oatmeal- Raisin Bread.
- Bread machine: Corn, Chili and Cheese Bread.
- Yeast Breads: Autumn Harvest Bread, Molasses Sticky Buns
- Color, 8" by 10½" format, 24 pages
What you get
The Baking Sheet written by Susan Reid, Mary Tinkham, Rebecca Faill, Allison Furbish and Robyn Sargent. Inside you’ll find plenty of ideas for back-to-school baking,with Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies and Chocolate cupcakes for lunchboxes a celebration of molasses recipes, from Sticky Buns to Pound cake, savory meal ideas, and a luscious Caramel Cake for When Company’s Coming.