The Baking Sheet, Autumn 2010
- Biscuits: Irish Cheese-Crusted Biscuits.
- Bread Machine: Whole Grain Fig Bread with Fennel and Rosemary.
- Cakes: Lucile Ballís Persimmon Cake.
- Cookies: Apple-Cinnamon Nut Drops, Butterscotch Acorns, Chocolate Drops, Filled Oatmeal Cookies, Peanut Butter Brownies, Whole-Grain Hermit Snack Bars.
- Gluten Free: Pumpkin and Buckwheat Pancakes.
- Pies: Butterscotch Pie,
- Savory Dishes: Czech Dumplings and Gulas.
- Quickbreads: Cranberry-Pecan Corn Muffins, Persimmon Muffins, Spiced Apple Muffins, Whole-Grain Cinnamon-Raisin Muffins.
- Yeast Breads: Cider-Oatmeal Sandwich Bread.
- Color, 8Ĺ by 11 format, 24 pages.
What you get
The Baking Sheet written by Susan Reid, Mary Tinkham, Julie Christopher, Allison Furbish and Robyn Sargent. Inside youíll find information and recipes for persimmons, treats for breakfasts and lunches on the go, and some delicious dumplings to make the cooler weather welcome. We do a recipe makeover from a reader for a delicious Pumpkin cake, making it healthier while keeping it just as delicious.