The Baking Sheet, Early Spring 2009
- Cakes: Maple-Walnut, Irish Whiskey Cheesecake.
- Cookies: Malted Milk Cookies, Scottish Reels, “Welfare” Molasses Cookies.
- Desserts: Lamingtons.
- Pastry: Maple Mousse Pie.
- Savory Dishes: Cheddar-Apple Soup, Potato-Crust Quiche
- Quickbreads: Apple Cinamon-Chip Muffins, Blueberry Breakfast Bread, Cherry-Almond Muffins, Cranberry-Orange Muffins, Sour Cream Sage Biscutis
- Bread machine: Scallion Grissini with Spring Soup Yeast
- Breads: Ballymaloe Brown Bread, Blitz Cheese Bread, English Muffins, Maple Sticky buns, Molasses Rye Bread, Sour Cream Sweet Rolls
- Color, 8" x 10½", 24 pages.
What you get
The Baking Sheet written by Susan Reid, Mary Tinkham, Allison Furbish, Rebecca Faill and Robyn Sargent. As the sun gets stronger and winter loses its grip, we look forward to maple sugaring season and the first food hints of spring, while we try to stay warm indoors. Inside you’ll find: