The Baking Sheet, Early Spring 2010
- Cakes: Daffodil, German Chocolate, Upside-down Cupcakes, Pistachio-Chocolate Chip Pound Cake.
- Cookies: Banana-Maple Oat Breakfast, Maple Syrup Sandwich, Oatmeal-Chocolate Chunk.
- Pastry: Shrewsbury Tarts.
- Pies: Tortière (Canadian meat pie).
- Savory side Dishes: Piragi.
- Spreads, sweet and savory: Paska Spread, Horseradish Sour Cream.
- Quickbreads: Great-Aunt Sheila’s Donuts, Leprechaun Muffins, Limerick Soda Bread, Oat Scones with a Whiskey Glaze.
- Bread machine: Paska.
- Yeast Breads: Easy Hot Cross Buns, Oatmeal-Wheat Rolls, Orange Sunshine Coffeecake, Sesame Whole Wheat Bread.
- Color, 8½ by 11 format, 24 pages .
What you get
The Baking Sheet written by Susan Reid, Mary Tinkham, Rebecca Faill, Allison Furbish and Robyn Sargent. Inside you’ll find information about different types of flours and what their best uses are for baking, as well as the first hints of spring flavors as the earth tilts back toward the sun.