The Baking Sheet, Early Spring 2012
- Cakes: Berry Upside-Down Cake
- Cookies: Apple Crisp Cake, Lemon Drop Cookies, Maple Sugar Bars, Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, Polish Yeast Kolachy, Rieska, Sour Cream-Maple Spice Cookies
- Pies: Gluten-Free Piecrust
- Savory side Dishes: Torta Pascualina, Ham Shortcakes with Egg Sauce
- Quickbreads: Maple Bran Bread, Sourdough Fruit Muffins
- Bread machine: Coconut-Date Bread, Pupazzi Con L-uovo
- Yeast Breads: Karelian Cheese-Filled Buns, Terezin Legacy Nut Bread
- More information online: Stout Cake and Hot Cross Buns
- Volume XXIII, No. 2, 2012 Volume XXII, No. 1, 2012
- Color, 8 1/2 by 11 format, 24 pages.
What you get
The Baking Sheet written by Susan Reid, Julie Christopher, Terri Rosenstock, Allison Furbish, and Robyn Sargent.
Inside youíll find early spring-themed recipes. Lots of maple, some delicious ways to use up the last of those frozen berries, and a few Easter recipes.