The Baking Sheet, Holiday 2010
- Candy: Needhams.
- Cookies: Bakery-Style Raspberry Squares, Lemon Moments, Italian Sponge Cake Cookies, Marshmallow Top Hats, Mint Chocolate Chip, No-Bake Peanut Butter Squares, Pfefferneuse, Raggedy Ann Cookies, Russian Gingerbread.
- Desserts: Plum Pudding, Pumpkin Pudding.
- Gluten Free: Basmati Dressing, Wild Rice Dressing, Gluten Free Biscuits, Gluten Free Scones.
- Hannukah: Coconut Fritters, 8 day cookies.
- Pastry: Luscious Apple Rolls, Nut Rolls.
- Pies: Cranberry Meringue.
- Sauces and Chutneys: Cranberry-Apricot Compote.
- Savory Dishes: Cheeseball, Finnish Turnip Casserole, Pennsylvania Potato Filling, Stovepipe Puff Pastry Appetizers, Slow Cooker Stuffing, Wild Rice Casserole.
- Quickbreads: Fig and Orange Muffins, Hungarian Kifli Coffeecake.
- Bread machine: Czech Hoska.
- Yeast Breads: Cardamom Braid, Honey Caramel Sticky Buns.
- Also: Chocolate Chip Cheeseball.
- Color, 8˝ by 11 format, 32 pages.
What you get
The Baking Sheet written by Susan Reid, Mary Tinkham, Allison Furbish, Julie Christopher and Robyn Sargent. Inside you’ll find both a yeast and non-yeast dough recipe for Nut Rolls, lots of ideas for holiday meals and baking from our friends on Facebook, and a wonderful collection of holiday breads and cookies.