The Baking Sheet, Spring 2009
- Breakfast: Skinny Stratas, Waffle Mix.
- Cakes: Baby Cake, Coffee Cream Torte, Raspberry-Chocolate Mousse Cake, Rhubarb Cream Torte.
- Cookies: Lemon-Ginger No-Bake, Ricotta Sugar, Teething Biscuits for Babies.
- Desserts: Rhubarb Crunch.
- Savory Dishes: Easy Leek Tart.
- Quickbreads: Mom’s Bran Muffins, Strawberries & Cream Coffeecake.
- Bread machine: Almost-Virgilio’s Bread.
- Yeast Breads: Brioche for Brunch, Sourdough Butter Pan Rolls, Vort Limpa.
- Color, 8" x 10˝", 24 pages .
What you get
The Baking Sheet written by Susan Reid, Mary Tinkham, Rebecca Faill, Allison Furbish and Robyn Sargent. Inside you’ll find great ideas for Brunch, including 4 Skinny Breakfast Stratas, as well as information on how to poach eggs and make Hollandaise. There’s also a feature on baking with kids, and recipes for little ones to eat and to bake.