The Baking Sheet, Spring 2010
- Brunch dishes: Cream Cheese and Apricot French Toast.
- Cakes: Double-Chocolate Strawberry Mini Whoopie Pies, Vanilla Trifle.
- Cookies: Coconut Chocolate Chunk, Soft Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunkers.
- Pastry: Calla Lillies.
- Pies: Appreciation Pie, Spring Salmon Pie Savory side.
- Dishes: Potato Waffles, Strawberry-Rhubarb Chutney.
- Quickbreads: Gluten-free Ancient Grains Biscuits, Gluten-free Sunny Lemon Pancakes, Grandma Barr’s Best Biscuits, Oatmeal Maple Raisin Muffins, Sticky Rhubarb Muffins.
- Bread machine: Molletes Pan Dulce
- Yeast Breads: Cream Cheese Dilly Ring, Molletes Pan Dulce, Savory Onion Rosemary Breadsticks, Whole Wheat and Carrot Bread.
- Also: Candied Orange Peel.
- Color, 8˝ x 11 format, 24 pages.
What you get
The Baking Sheet written by Susan Reid, Mary Tinkham, Julie Christopher, Allison Furbish and Robyn Sargent. Inside you’ll find a collection of great state fair recipes, a sampling of our new gluten-free recipes from our website, ideas for Mother’s Day breakfast, and beautiful Calla Lily pastries on the cover.