The Baking Sheet, Spring 2011
- Breakfast: Breakfast Ramekins
- Cakes: Chocolate Mousse with Fresh Raspberries, Lemon Chiffon, Gluten- Free Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Cookies: Hidden Treasures, Maple-Walnut Shortbread, Mud Bars
- Desserts: Rhubarb-Maple Toasted Bread Pudding
- Gluten-Free: Apricot Sweet Bread, Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Pastry: Blitz Puff Pastry Dough, C=Devonshire (or Cornish) Splits, Strawberry-Cream Cheese Tart, Turnover
- Quickbreads: Buttery Rhubarb Coffeecake, Sour Cream Rye Biscuits, Whole Wheat Brown Sugar Pancakes Bread machine: Cherry-Almond Breakfast Ring
- Yeast Breads: Artisan Fruit and Nut Bread, Caraway Rye, Gluten-Free Apricot Sweet Bared, Ham and Swiss Batter Bread, Oil Buns
What you get
The Baking Sheet written by Susan Reid, Mary Tinkham, Allison Furbish, Julie Christopher and Robyn Sargent. Inside you’ll find the recipe for the winner of our 2010 Great Cake Contest, great ways to bake with spring flavors (maple, rhubarb, and strawberries), and lots of ideas for dressy brunch dishes.
Check out step-by-step photos and instructions for Raspberry Mousse Cake.