The Baking Sheet, Spring 2012
Spring is in the air, and in our baking. Inside this issue, you'll find light and lovely fruit-themed cake recipes such as Angel Fruit Cake, as well as plenty of bars and savory rolls that are perfect for picnics and outdoor adventures. Included are recipes such as Tamales that come just in time for Cinco de Mayo, but are perfect all season long.
- Cakes: Angel Fruit Cake, Coconut Coffeecake, Raspberry Lemon Cake, Rhubarb Biscuit Cake, Vanilla Pudding Cake
- Cookies: Citrus Bars, Honey Barsí Maple Twin
- Gluten-free: Rice Cornmeal Muffins, Tamales
- Pastry: Macadamia Nut Tart
- Quickbreads: Two Biscuits
- Bread machine: Russanzopf (Russian Nut Swirl), Breakfast Pizza, Bolillos
- Yeast Breads: Red, White, and Blueberry Bread, Dakota Territory Sourdough Potato Bread, Cilantro Scallion Rolls
- More information online: Features Chocolate Wafer Cake.
- Comes three-hole punched for easy archiving
- Color, 8˝ by 11 format, 24 pages
- Volume XXII, No. 3, 2012