The Baking Sheet, Summer 2010
- Cakes: Baked Alaska, Cream Cheese and Vanilla Pound, Fruit Kuchen, Ginger-Peach, Piña Colada.
- Refrigerator Cookies: Citrus Sandwich, Mother Hubbard, Sweet Dreams Chocolate Chip, Zucchini Brownies.
- Gluten Free: Corn Muffins.
- Pies: Bumbleberry Sour Cream.
- Savory Dishes: Baked Zucchini Sticks, Satay, Sweet Onion Dip, Turkey Burgers.
- Quickbreads: Beer bread, Blueberry Orange Bread, Orange Coffeecake, Pepperjack Cornbread, Roti Canai.
- Bread machine: Fruit Kuchen.
- Yeast Breads: Poultry Burger Buns, Rye and Beer Dog Rolls.
- Color, 8½ by 11 format, 24 pages.
What you get
The Baking Sheet written by Susan Reid, Mary Tinkham, Julie Christopher, Allison Furbish and Robyn Sargent. Inside you’ll find Recipe Makeovers of an orange coffeecake from 1946 and a Cream Cheese and Vanilla Pound cake sent in by a reader; also how-to photos and a recipe to make Baked Alaska. Learn More About it continues our series of articles about types of flour and how to use them.