The Baking Sheet, Winter 2009
- Cakes: Harvey Wallbanger, Pineapple Upside-Down, Quick Chocolate.
- Cookies: Cranberry-Almond Squares, Spicy Sugar Cookies.
- Desserts: Top of the Stove Bread Pudding.
- Pastry: Cinnamon-Nut Coffee Roll.
- Savory Dishes: Bacon Bites, Chicken, Broccoli and Cheese, Vegetable Pie.
- Soups and stews: Black Bean and Sweet Potato Stew, Georgia Peanut Soup.
- Quickbreads: Honey Whole Wheat biscuits, Sourdough Cornbread.
- Bread machine: Chili-Cornmeal Rolls with Chorizo.
- Yeast Breads: Anadama Bread, Honey Bread, Malted Wheat Loaf, Portuguese Muffins, White Chocolate Fruit Bread.
- Color, 8" x 10˝", 24 pages.
What you get
The Baking Sheet written by Susan Reid, Mary Tinkham, Allison Furbish and Robyn Sargent. In winter, we explore soups and stews, and the breads that go with them. The perfect way to keep warm on cold winter days! Inside you’ll find: