The Baking Sheet, Winter 2011
- Cakes: Bourbon Pecan Pound, Depression Boiled Raisin, Whole Lotta King (Elvis’ favorite).
- Desserts: Baked Apricot Roll.
- Frosting: Cream Cheese, Italian Buttercream.
- Gluten-Free: Chocolate Potato Cake.
- Pastry: Asian Pear and Plum Tart, Sweet Potato Doughnuts.
- Pies: Mr. Washington’s Cherry Pie.
- Soups and stews: Borani Kadoo, Hushwee, Shaker Chicken & Noodle Soup.
- Quickbreads: Tropical Treat Muffins.
- Bread machine: Semolina Sesame Bread.
- Yeast Breads: Cheesey Italian Pan Bread, Noni Afghani.
- Color, 8½ by 11 format, 24 pages.
What you get
The Baking Sheet written by Susan Reid, Allison Furbish, Julie Christopher and Robyn Sargent. Inside you’ll find the index for all of 2010’s issues, soups and stews from far and wide, and regional breads to go with them. There’s also a tutorial on making classical Italian Buttercream.