The Baking Sheet, Winter 2012
- Cakes: Spicy Chocolate Cakes
- Gluten-free: Gluten-Free Almond-Chocolate Chip Bread
- Pastry: Chocolate Puff Pastry and Chocolate Napoleons
- Quickbreads: Sour Cream Gingerbread, Applesauce Oatmeal Bread with Flax
- Bread machine: Honey Bran Bread, Hodge-Podge Yeasted Gingerbread, Caribbean Coconut Bread
- Yeast Breads: Potato Bread, Rustic Cheese and Rosemary Bread, Sourdough Cinnamon-Raisin Bread, Tangzhong Bread
- Soups: White Bean and Sausage Soup, Pottage, Thai Coconut Soup
- Also: Spiced Azteca Dark Chocolate Ganache, White Chocolate Ganache
- Color, 8˝ by 11 format, 24 pages
- Susan Reid, Amy Trage, Julie Christopher, Allison Furbish and Robyn Sargent.
What you get
The Baking Sheet inside you’ll find different soup recipes, such as Pottage, as well as breads that pair nicely with them. There are also a collection of pastries and sweets that would be perfect for any day, but especially Valentine’s Day.
Christine K from Boulder, CO
Stan S. from San Diego
username from location