The Baking Sheet, Winter 2013
- Cakes: Orange Pound Cake with Bourbon Glaze
- Cookies & Bars: Brown Sugar Nut Bars, Peanut Butter Pretzel Brownies
- Gluten-free: Smoked Haddock Chowder (Cullen Skink)
- Pie: Buttermilk Pie
- Sandwiches and Savory Sides: Grilled Cheese, Tomato, and Bacon, Manti in Yogurt Sauce, Ricotta Gnocchi, Scallion Pancakes
- Quickbreads: Cottage Cheese Fruit Bread, Glazed Lemon Muffins
- Bread machine: Semolina Bread, Maple-Walnut and Oat Rolls
- Yeast Breads: Baked Raised Doughnuts, Sesame Crescent Rolls, Sour Cream and Chive Potato Rolls
- Soups and Stews: Curried Butternut Squash Soup, Mulligatawny Soup, Smoked Haddock Chowder, Winter Root Vegetable Chowder
- More information online: Features Italian Wedding, Creamy Tomato, and Shaker Chicken and Noodle Soups on our Winter Newsletter page.
What you get
The Baking Sheet written by Susan Reid, Gwen Cook, Julie Christopher, and Robyn Sargent. Inside you’ll find a wide array of warm and welcoming recipes. From sweet to savory, these recipes are a terrific addition to any winter table.
Volume XXV, No. 1, 2013
Color, 8 1/2 by 11 format, 24 pages
Comes three-hole punched for easy archiving.