Thermapen Digital Thermometer
Fast and accurate with a huge range, the Thermapen instant-read digital thermometer has been a mainstay of the King Arthur test kitchen for everything from bread to frying, candy, and more.
- Thermapen is fully sealed to be absolutely splashproof; no more worrying about bubbling custard or sugar syrup.
- Fantastic range: -52°F to 572°F.
- Terrific speed: readings in just 3 seconds.
- Measures in .1°F increments.
What you get
- Superb accuracy: within .7°F, -58°F to 392°F.
- Needle-thin tip activated with just 1/8" inserted.
- Display scale can be switched from °F to °C.
- Auto-off can be disabled for continuous readings.
- Stainless steel probe folds back to store locked in place.
- Red body keeps it visible on your counter.
- Battery operated, with 1500-hour battery life; two CR2032 (3V) lithium coin cells included.
- Imported from England.
- A Cook's Illustrated "Test Kitchen Winner"!
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
Elaine Wilk from New Hampshire
MotherKat from Mendota Heights MN
anonymous from Arizona
Wendy from St. Paul, MN
Dot from AZ
Al Franklin from Goffstown, NH
Brian from Lexington, NC
dan from michigan
username from location