Zojirushi BB-HAC10 Home Bakery Mini Breadmaker
Put a standard piece of paper (8½" x 11") on your counter. That's the space-saving footprint of Zojirushi's cute NEW bread machine!
What you get
- Compact, slim-design Zo Mini kneads dough for a standard (3-cup-flour) loaf, or kneads and bakes a 1-pound (2¼-cup-flour) loaf, perfect for couples and small families.
- Have a loaf of hot yeast bread on the table in under 2 hours using quick cycle.
- Five bread settings, plus settings for yeast dough; baked cakes (quick breads); jam; cookie dough; and pasta dough.
- Adjustable crust and texture control, plus "add ingredients" signal.
- 13-hour delay timer.
- Big viewing window and durable handle, for easy carrying.
- 8" x 11" x 12" tall; makes 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 6" tall loaf.
- Instruction/recipe book, video, and measuring cup/spoon included.
EMAIL FROM A SATISFIED CUSTOMER: "Love my new Zo Mini. Suits my purposes—loaf size, machine footprint, the fact that it does all the thinking, all the work. I can experiment with it without a large loaf to eat... Many thanks. May your risen bread never fall."
Please note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer and will take 7 to 10 business days for delivery. Delivery requires a physical address within the lower 48 states. This item will be shipped separately. Expedited shipping is not available.
The Zojirushi Home Bakery Mini Breadmaker BB-HAC10 and Sunbeam 2-lb. Programmable Bread Maker 5891 also have the distinct honor of being named the "Best Overall" and "Best Value" in the bread machine category. These two bread machines were chosen based on nearly 800 reviews of 83 bread machine models.