Zojirushi BB-PAC20 Home Bakery Virtuoso
At last, a bread machine that knows what to do with gluten-free recipes! Zojirushi has reinvented their reliable bread machine (a test kitchen favorite), with special features that give excellent results for gluten-free bakers.
Baguettes, dinner rolls, sandwich loaves, and pizza represent examples of what we consider the Zo's best use: kneading dough, then taking it out to shape as you please and bake in your oven. The Zo does indeed knead dough more effectively – and with much less user-time and effort – than any other appliance we've tried. There's nothing easier than putting the ingredients into the bucket, pushing "start," and coming back 90 minutes later to thoroughly kneaded, beautifully risen dough. And sure, you can bake a loaf in the machine, if you want. But we prefer having a little creative fun and going beyond the standard loaf. And Zo makes it simple.
What you get
- Produces a 1½- to 2-pound loaf. Machine is 9¾" deep, 16½" wide, and 12¼" tall.
- Top heating element inside lid gives gluten-free loaves golden brown crusts.
- Dedicated gluten-free cycle gives extra mixing necessary for best recipe performance.
- Sturdy stainless steel handles make handling and removing the pan easier than ever.
- Improved Homemade cycle works better for casseroles and stews.
- Includes instructional DVD, Manual, and recipe booklet with more than 100 recipes.
- 3 fully programmable cycles allow you to program kneading, rising, and baking times.
- Shape cycle allows you to pause the machine as you shape the kneaded dough into a braid or monkey bread. Put the shaped loaf back into the machine for the remaining rising and baking cycles.
- Non-stick horizontal pan has two kneading blades.
- Large, clear viewing window.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Bucket & blades are NOT dishwasher safe.
- 13 hour delay timer and 6-minute power failure backup.
- Model BB-PAC20; RoHS compliant (free of lead, cadmium, PBB, mercury, hexavalent chromium, and PBDE).