Puff Muffin Mix
Meet the cinnamon sugar puff muffin: a delicious cross between a doughnut and a muffin. Made with premium spices, our mix makes a tender, delicate muffin. Fragrant with nutmeg and rolled in cinnamon sugar, their flavor and texture is reminiscent of the best baked doughnuts.
- No hydrogenated oils
- No preservatives
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- No corn syrup
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Certified kosher
Baker's tips & twists on the mix
- High altitude instructions (up to 10,000 feet): Add ½ cup oil, 1 cup milk, 2 extra-large eggs, and ½ cup all-purpose flour to the mix, blending as directed. Portion the batter into 18 muffin cups and bake according to the instructions.
- To bake in a 9" x 5" loaf pan, prepare the batter as directed. Spoon into the prepared pan, and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 38 to 44 minutes. Brush the warm loaf with butter, and coat several times with the topping mix.
- Water or any non-dairy milk can be substituted for regular milk, though this substitution won't make the muffins dairy free: the mix contains dairy ingredients.
- For a lower-fat preparation, substitute ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce for ¼ cup of the vegetable oil.
Here's what our customers say
I bought this in the store on a whim, mostly because of the great ingredients but partly because of the cute box! Since I don't usually bake from mixes, I was a little skeptical...but it was amazing! So full of cinnamon and flavor! I will definitely buy this again!JC, Pennsylvania
I am NOT a mix user, got this out of curiosity and because I knew I'd be very short of time before a big baking commitment for church. They were EXCELLENT--lovely fragrance and texture, just the right amount of "adds" (butter, milk, 2 eggs), and the butter-dip/cinnamon sugar dip was easy and very effective for taking them to the next level.Brenda, Brooklyn
Our new Essential Goodness mixes are making an impact! Working with Feeding America® — the nation's largest organization dedicated to fighting domestic hunger — we donated more than 2.5 million meals in the first two years of our program. But we won't stop there. In the coming year, we guarantee a minimum of 500,000 more. The more mixes you buy, the more we give. Together, let's give new meaning to baking for good.
$0.10 helps provide 1 meal secured by Feeding America® on behalf of member food banks. King Arthur Flour guarantees a minimum of 500,000 meals (monetary equivalent of $50,000) between 7/1/2018 and 6/30/2019.
Meet the Family: Try all of our Essential Goodness mixes
- Everyone's Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- Sour Cream Coffeecake Mix
- Cloud 9 Pancake Mix
- Lemon Bar Mix
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Bar Mix
- Malted Milk Chocolate Cupcake + Frosting Mix
- Ancient Grain + Cranberry Super Slice Bread Mix
- Coconut Cupcake + Frosting Mix
- Double Chocolate Cookie Mix
- NEW! Super Grain Pancake Mix
- NEW! Protein Pancake Mix
- NEW! Gingerbread Cake + Cookie Mix