Coconut Cupcake + Frosting Mix
A trip to the tropics, our mix makes a moist, tender cupcake with rich coconut flavor in every bite. Flecked with nutty toasted coconut, it's topped with a creamy, luscious frosting made with real vanilla bean and coconut milk.
- No hydrogenated oils
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- No artificial colors
- No preservatives
- Certified kosher
Baker's tips & twists on the mix
- High altitude instructions (up to 5,000 feet): Add 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour to the dry mix, prepare as directed on the box, and increase your yield to a total of eight cupcakes instead of six. It is likely that the cupcakes will only need the minimum bake time, so we recommend checking them early. Prepare the frosting as directed on the box and divide evenly between the eight cupcakes.
- To make mini cupcakes: Prepare cupcake batter as directed on package. Line a mini cupcake or muffin pan with papers. Divide cupcake batter evenly among cups. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow cupcakes to cool completely before frosting. Yield: 20 mini cupcakes
We guarantee a minimum annual donation of 1 million meals to Feeding America®, the nation's largest organization dedicated to fighting domestic hunger. And we won't stop there! There's no limit to how much we'll give, and no end date to our campaign. The more you buy, the more we give. Together, let's give new meaning to baking for good.
$0.09 helps provide 1 meal secured by Feeding America® on behalf of member food banks. KAF guarantees a minimum of 2 million meals (monetary equivalent of $181,200) by 6/30/2018.
Meet the Family: Try all of our Essential Goodness mixes
- Everyone's Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- Sour Cream Coffeecake Mix
- Cloud 9 Pancake Mix
- Lemon Bar Mix
- Cinnamon Sugar Puff Muffin Mix
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Bar Mix
- NEW! Malted Milk Chocolate Cupcake + Frosting Mix
- NEW! Ancient Grain + Cranberry Super Slice Bread Mix
- NEW! Double Chocolate Cookie Mix
- NEW! Gingerbread Cake + Cookie Mix