Sour Cream Coffeecake Mix
Made with premium cinnamon and real sour cream, our coffeecake mix makes a mouthwatering, tender cake. The sugary cinnamon crumb topping adds a delicious crunch, and a decadent cinnamon layer runs through the middle of the cake for a sweet surprise.
- No hydrogenated oils
- No preservatives
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- No corn syrup
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Certified kosher
Baker's tips & twists on the mix
- High altitude instructions (up to 10,000 feet): Combine the mix with ½ cup vegetable oil, 1 cup milk, 2 extra-large eggs, and ½ cup all-purpose flour. Simply stir the ingredients together until well combined; don't beat the batter. Use a 9" square pan; an 8" square pan will be too small. Increase the baking time by a few extra minutes, if necessary.
- Substituting oil for butter: If desired, substitute ¼ cup vegetable oil for the ¼ cup soft butter in the cake batter, stirring everything together thoroughly. Note: We don't recommend substituting oil for butter in the crumb topping.
- Want to use a different pan? Bake your coffeecake in a 9" or 10" round pan; there's no need to adjust baking time or temperature. For neat and easy slicing, bake your cake in a 9" x 5" loaf pan for 45 to 55 minutes.
Here's what our customers say
An EXCELLENT and easy to make box coffee cake that could easily pass for homemade - it's moist with good weight and the flavors are spot on. You can taste that the mix is made with quality ingredients and excellent, fresh-tasting spices. I'll be buying this and recommending it again and again.Eric, Philadelphia
Love this product. I had moved away from processed, pre-packaged mixes, but when I saw this on the shelf from King Arthur (a company I trust and love), I had to try it. It was delicious. I am now looking at what other ones I can try.Melissa, Michigan
Our new Essential Goodness mixes are making an impact! Working with Feeding America® — the nation's largest organization dedicated to fighting domestic hunger — we donated more than 2.5 million meals in the first two years of our program. But we won't stop there. In the coming year, we guarantee a minimum of 500,000 more. The more mixes you buy, the more we give. Together, let's give new meaning to baking for good.
$0.10 helps provide 1 meal secured by Feeding America® on behalf of member food banks. King Arthur Flour guarantees a minimum of 500,000 meals (monetary equivalent of $50,000) between 7/1/2018 and 6/30/2019.
Meet the Family: Try all of our Essential Goodness mixes
- Everyone's Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- Cloud 9 Pancake Mix
- Lemon Bar Mix
- Cinnamon Sugar Puff Muffin Mix
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Bar Mix
- Malted Milk Chocolate Cupcake + Frosting Mix
- Ancient Grain + Cranberry Super Slice Bread Mix
- Coconut Cupcake + Frosting Mix
- Double Chocolate Cookie Mix
- NEW! Super Grain Pancake Mix
- NEW! Protein Pancake Mix
- NEW! Gingerbread Cake + Cookie Mix