Sour Cream Coffeecake Mix
Made with premium cinnamon and real sour cream, our coffeecake mix makes a mouthwatering, tender cake. The sugary cinnamon crumb topping adds a delicious crunch, and a decadent cinnamon layer runs through the middle of the cake for a sweet surprise.
- No hydrogenated oils
- No preservatives
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- No corn syrup
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Certified kosher
Baker's tips & twists on the mix
- High altitude instructions (up to 10,000 feet): Combine the mix with ½ cup vegetable oil, 1 cup milk, 2 extra-large eggs, and ½ cup all-purpose flour. Simply stir the ingredients together until well combined; don't beat the batter. Use a 9" square pan; an 8" square pan will be too small. Increase the baking time by a few extra minutes, if necessary.
- Substituting oil for butter: If desired, substitute ¼ cup vegetable oil for the ¼ cup soft butter in the cake batter, stirring everything together thoroughly. Note: We don't recommend substituting oil for butter in the crumb topping.
- Want to use a different pan? Bake your coffeecake in a 9" or 10" round pan; there's no need to adjust baking time or temperature. For neat and easy slicing, bake your cake in a 9" x 5" loaf pan for 45 to 55 minutes.
Here's what our customers say
An EXCELLENT and easy to make box coffee cake that could easily pass for homemade - it's moist with good weight and the flavors are spot on. You can taste that the mix is made with quality ingredients and excellent, fresh-tasting spices. I'll be buying this and recommending it again and again.Eric, Philadelphia
Love this product. I had moved away from processed, pre-packaged mixes, but when I saw this on the shelf from King Arthur (a company I trust and love), I had to try it. It was delicious. I am now looking at what other ones I can try.Melissa, Michigan
We guarantee a minimum annual donation of 1 million meals to Feeding America®, the nation's largest organization dedicated to fighting domestic hunger. And we won't stop there! There's no limit to how much we'll give, and no end date to our campaign. The more you buy, the more we give. Together, let's give new meaning to baking for good.
$0.09 helps provide 1 meal secured by Feeding America® on behalf of member food banks. KAF guarantees a minimum of 2 million meals (monetary equivalent of $181,200) by 6/30/2018.
Meet the Family: Try all of our Essential Goodness mixes
- Everyone's Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- Cloud 9 Pancake Mix
- Lemon Bar Mix
- Cinnamon Sugar Puff Muffin Mix
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Bar Mix
- Malted Milk Chocolate Cupcake + Frosting Mix
- Ancient Grain + Cranberry Super Slice Bread Mix
- Coconut Cupcake + Frosting Mix
- Double Chocolate Cookie Mix
- NEW! Super Grain Pancake Mix
- NEW! Protein Pancake Mix
- NEW! Gingerbread Cake + Cookie Mix